Online Privacy Statement
Gathering and Use of Information
1. We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
2. In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could include:
- subscribing to e-mail lists
- posting jobs, events or other listings on our website
- online surveys or feedback forms
3. CNLA/Landscape Ontario (Green Careers) will not willfully disclose your personal information collected from any of our websites to any third party, without your explicit permission, except in the following cases:
- Information that you post to publicly viewable portions of our website, such as job listings, is viewable publicly and could also appear in other websites or publications.
- If required to comply with the laws of Canada, we may be required to share information with law enforcement or other government bodies.
4. Our website uses “cookies” only to register the language preference of the visitor. We do not store this information or share it with others.
If you have any privacy or other concerns about our services, please contact us.